Media Search:



Libya Ends Suspension of Crude Loadings From Zueitina Terminal

Libya opened the way for oil exports to resume from the eastern port of Zueitina by revoking a legal clause known as force majeure after rebels returned the terminal to government control earlier this month.

The 70,000 barrel-a-day facility is ready to receive tankers for loading, Mohamed Elharari, spokesman of state-run National Oil Corp., said today in a text message. An agreement reached on April 6 provided for the rebels to hand over control of Zueitina and Hariga, two of the four ports they seized in July, in return for an official amnesty and salary payments claimed by defectors from Libyas Petroleum Facilities Guard.

It seems the government has been making a renewed effort for progress, Richard Mallinson, an analyst at Energy Aspects Ltd. in London, said by e-mail. It still seems to be a complicated situation on the ground, and the market will want to see a cargo load to really confirm the terminal is operational again.

The North African nations difficulty in exporting crude has contributed to support for North Sea Brent, a benchmark for half the worlds crude including Libyas Es Sider grade, amid rising supply from Iraq and Iran. Libya, with Africas largest crude reserves, is struggling to restore output to the 1.6 million barrels a day it pumped prior to the February 2011 uprising that toppled former leader Muammar Qaddafi.

Force majeure excuses a supplier from meeting its delivery commitments because of events beyond its control.

Brent crude futures erased gains following the NOCs removal of the condition. Brent had advanced as much as 62 cents to $110.20 a barrel earlier today, and subsequently slipped to trade 39 cents lower at $109.19 as of 2:34 p.m. London time.

To contact the reporters on this story: Grant Smith in London at gsmith52@bloomberg.net; Saleh Sarrar in Dubai at ssarar@bloomberg.net

To contact the editors responsible for this story: Alaric Nightingale at anightingal1@bloomberg.net Bruce Stanley, Claudia Carpenter

Read the original here:
Libya Ends Suspension of Crude Loadings From Zueitina Terminal

Oathkeepers Learns AG Holder Has Authorized Drone Strike on Bundy Ranch – Video


Oathkeepers Learns AG Holder Has Authorized Drone Strike on Bundy Ranch
Oathkeeper #39;s founder Stewart Rhodes learned last night from a DOD source that attorney general Eric Holder has authorized an armed drone strike on the Bundy Ranch within the next 48 hours....

By: The AntiCoIntelPro Show

Continued here:
Oathkeepers Learns AG Holder Has Authorized Drone Strike on Bundy Ranch - Video

NJ Democrat gets wowed by Tampa research facility: WMNF News – Video


NJ Democrat gets wowed by Tampa research facility: WMNF News
Full story at wmnf.org/news.

By: Janelle Irwin

Original post:
NJ Democrat gets wowed by Tampa research facility: WMNF News - Video

Rape Victim Says Colorado Democrat Is Not Really Sorry for Her Offensive Rape Comments – Video


Rape Victim Says Colorado Democrat Is Not Really Sorry for Her Offensive Rape Comments

By: kinza mano

More here:
Rape Victim Says Colorado Democrat Is Not Really Sorry for Her Offensive Rape Comments - Video

Abhisit denies he seeks post of nonpartisan prime minister

Obama says US goal is not to counter or contain China

The Nation - Monday 28th April, 2014

MANILA - President Barack Obama said Monday the US goal was not to contain or counter China, hours after the United States signed a new defence agreement with the ...

The Nation - Monday 28th April, 2014

Minya, Egypt - An Egyptian court sentences to death 683 supporters of toppled president Mohammed Morsi, including Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohammed ...

The Nation - Monday 28th April, 2014

Deputy Senate Speaker Surachai Liangboonlertchai Monday expressed concern that the upcoming extraordinary session of parliament would be too short for the Senate to work ...

The Nation - Monday 28th April, 2014

Democrat leader Abhisit Vejjajiva Monday insisted that he is not seeking the post of interim prime minister in his quest to find a solution for the political ...

The Nation - Monday 28th April, 2014

Here is the original post:
Abhisit denies he seeks post of nonpartisan prime minister